Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grumpy Cat

Do you ever have one of those days when everything gets on your nerves..? And it feels everyone is just trying to tick you off...? And you're so frustrated you want to run into a corner and cry..? That was my day. To spare you the details, grumpy cat is taking over my blog today.

I just can't get over this one. Anyone else with mad love for Hall and Oates?!?
I Just Can't Wait to Not Be King
 



 I'm going to sleep now and hope I wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.
This Bed... I Hate It! 
xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. That was my day today!!!

    And I love Hall and Oates! Our recessional song at our wedding was You Make My Dreams Come True!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumpy cat can sum up most days. Especially the nasty weekdays. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiice. This fits my afternoon perfectly!

    ReplyDelete