Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Homeward Bound

I think we found the house. 

Last night Justin's parents came up to see it. The seller left little notes all around the house for us; telling us little secrets and quirks about the house...and what was in all of the garden space around the house. It's really been all we have thought or talked about over the last few days. So that's where I've been, and that's why I've been away from my blog. 

Funny The Home Depot Ecard: I think we should remodel the bathroom since it's the only safe place to hide from the kids.

  Hopefully I will be able to update you with some good news soon.
xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's so exciting!!! I hope it all works out smoothly for you guys, and I expect a house tour when all is said and done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! I hope it works out well for you two! I can't wait to go house hunting :)

    ReplyDelete