Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social 4/21


I've been skipping out on Sunday Social for the last few weeks. I guess I've been skipping out on my blog in general. When I sat down to catch up on my blog reading, my bloglovin' feed said I had 104 posts to read. That's intimidating and just a little bit sad. Anyway, I'm back to Sunday Social this week. 
Sunday Social



1. What is your shopping weakness?
I'm really not much of a clothes/shoes/bags shopper. I'm too picky and cheap and usually talk myself out of buying stuff. My biggest weakness is beauty products; face washes, hair products, lotions and scrubs, and makeup. Target is my shop of choice for such things.

2. What is your food weakness?
French fries. Which are without a doubt the reason my bootay is in the shape that it's in. Oh man. When I was in college we would go to this place that had what they called "Super Fries"...The fries were seasoned with season salt and ranch seasoning and topped with cheese (The good shredded kind. Not the nasty cheese sauce), diced tomatoes, green onions, and bacon with ranch dipping sauce. Naughty and delicious. 

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I prefer watching episodes of a tv show on dvd (in which case I choose Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother) rather than a movie. But if I'm going to watch a movie I almost always pick Just Friends. 
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8mfyrE2ae1qa9dfj.jpg
{source}
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
I'm not much of a typical breakfast food person. I usually have a pb&j or cereal because it's quick and easy. 
5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
I do, but not terribly often. I guess how I drink it depends on the situation. If I'm drinking it at home I like using flavored syrup or creamer. My parents and most of my family drink it black so if I'm with them I usually do too. I admit to ordering expensive, sugar-filled  drinks at places like Starbucks. Usually I just opt for Diet Coke. 

Happy Sunday! PS--if you haven't read this post, check it out for some exciting news! :)
xo Steph

6 comments:

  1. I have a thing for french fries too. I used to eat them once or twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now craving a portion of loaded fries!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diet Coke is my drink of choice, too! Yummmm :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a beauty product junky also and I LOVE McDonald's fries. Wish I had some now! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the house! That's so exciting. I always talk myself out of clothing purchases as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a totally fry junkie as well! Super fries sound a little bit like heaven!

    ReplyDelete