1. What is your best summer memory as a kid? Renting a cabin "up north" (if you're from the midwest--specifically Michigan/Wisconsin--you understand what up north means). We would spend the week swimming, fishing, and doing all kinds of touristy stuff.
2. What is your favorite summer drink? Lemonade. I don't have anything else to say about this question.
3. What is your favorite summer TV show? Pretty Little Liars. When it first started, however many summers ago, I would DVR it and watch it the next morning because I was afraid to watch it at night.
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity? Concerts! I love concerts any time, but nothing beats sitting outside soaking up some live music under the stars!
5. What are your summer vacation essentials? Sunscreen. I'm a red head, thus I am paler than pale. It doesn't take long before I'm as red as a tomato. Flip flops--if I can't be barefoot, flip flops are close enough.
Tonight we are going to meet my parents halfway-ish between our homes and stay in a hotel for the night. I'm so excited to see them! I hope you're enjoying your extended weekend!