Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Social 5/26

This morning Justin and I decided not to set our alarms. He said "I'll get up when I get up". I was up at 7:30, and now I'm doing a Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid? Renting a cabin "up north" (if you're from the midwest--specifically Michigan/Wisconsin--you understand what up north means). We would spend the week swimming, fishing, and doing all kinds of touristy stuff.

2. What is your favorite summer drink? Lemonade. I don't have anything else to say about this question.

3. What is your favorite summer TV show? Pretty Little Liars. When it first started, however many summers ago, I would DVR it and watch it the next morning because I was afraid to watch it at night. 

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity? Concerts! I love concerts any time, but nothing beats sitting outside soaking up some live music under the stars! 

5. What are your summer vacation essentials? Sunscreen. I'm a red head, thus I am paler than pale. It doesn't take long before I'm as red as a tomato. Flip flops--if I can't be barefoot, flip flops are close enough. 

Tonight we are going to meet my parents halfway-ish between our homes and stay in a hotel for the night. I'm so excited to see them! I hope you're enjoying your extended weekend! 
xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. I'm huge on sunscreen whenever it's remotely sunny outdoors. And when I was a kid in Michigan, my family would go to a cabin up north--specifically, on an island in Lake Huron, and it was a blast every year! It's funny how common that tradition is in this part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty little liars obsessed, but i completely forgot it was coming back in june ;/

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete