Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Writers Block and Rambling

How has is been so long since my last blog post? I'm in a funk, guys. Ever since I got back from that wedding, I've just been blue.

I spent one glorious day celebrating and catching up with my friends and family and then it was back to the land of don't-know-anyone and no-one-to-relate-to. I spent most of the trip back wishing I were one of those people who stayed near home and could just pop over to see my family and friends when I wanted to. I also ugly-cried over this song.
 
I blame lack of sleep and 16+ hours in the car.

It sucks still feeling like the 23 year old new kid. Where are all of the people my age? Why is it so hard to connect with anyone and make friends? 

My rant is over. In other news, I'm trying to cut out soda and today was day two without it. I also started crocheting a blanket on a whim. And now I need to go to bed.
xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I understand how you feel...and it sucks. It really sucks. Rant all you want, I know it helps sometimes (like me today, heheh).

    Hugs!!! And I can't wait to see the finished blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me or not, all I wanted back in the States was being able to "just go visit" my mom. Now, that we're back, I'm glad we live an hour away (which is quite a distance for Germans), and it could be even more. We change, and it might be weird for you if you were back home ;-)

    ReplyDelete