Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Snap

I found this little challenge at Sprinkle of Glitter called 30 Day Snap. Every day in the month of June you upload one snapshot of your day. 
 
My blog is kind of lacking in the photo department and I thought this challenge would be a fun way to amp it up a little. This is my dilemma (please tell me if you have this problem and how you deal with it): I use my ipad to take pictures most often. Maybe I just don't know how to do this, but I can't upload those pictures directly into a blog post. I have been emailing them to myself, saving them on my computer and doing it that way. Is there an app (besides Blogger) that will help me? Someone fill me in. 

Anyway, this is my snap for today. On my way home from church it was pouring rain and by the time I got into my parking lot it had stopped and for just a quick minute I saw these two rainbows so clearly. Beautiful!! 
Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend who is moving out of state soon so hopefully I will get lots of good snaps then. Enjoy your weekend! 
xo Steph

1 comment:

  1. I have to email and save to my computer too. I have the blogger app, but have yet to figure out how to upload pictures.

    No help on this end!

    ReplyDelete