Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Luster NOW!

I got an influenster box a few days ago. I haven't tried all of the things, but I have been using this toothpaste.
The box and the website say this visibly whitens teeth after one brushing. I think this claim is a little outrageous. It's possible that my teeth aren't as pristine as they should be because I drink coffee and soda. Even still, it took me 2-3 brushes to notice a difference. And I definitely can see it now. I think up-close teeth pictures are weird, and I can't take a good one so I'll spare you that.

The toothpaste is really gentle. It's smooth, foamy, and not gritty at all. I'm not a huge fan of the "Happy Mint Flavor"...it's not as minty as I would prefer. I don't feel like it freshens my breath at all. I know, I know...the main purpose of this toothpaste is for whitening. But if you wake up with stank breath like I do, it's nice to have a strong minty toothpaste to brush with.


I think I would buy this product in the future. $7.99 seems pretty reasonable to me. Much cheaper (and more pleasant, I think) than white strips. Good job, Luster!
Xo Steph


*I received this product free from Influenster. All opinions in this post are my own.

1 comment:

  1. How gentle is it? I tried the Arm&Hammer tooth paste last year, thinking it would be great since it's fairly natural, but it tore my mouth to shreds.

    ReplyDelete