Thursday, June 13, 2013

Snippety-Snap

Ok I have no excuse as to why I haven't posted my snaps Monday and Tuesday, but lemme just tell ya about last night. I was at work until almost 10 pm. I had a staff meeting, another meeting and some work I really had to get done. And there was a lot of rain and lightning that I didn't really want to drive home in. 

I also have the dreaded summer cold; it's so nice outside and I just want to sleep with the windows open but I wake up with a sore throat that feels like I swallowed a glass of glass, my nose is running like a faucet and I almost hacked up a lung at one of my meetings last night. 

Enough of that. Here are my snaps. 
I got my Influesnter box! The only thing I've tried so far is the toothpaste, which works pretty well!
There's nothing classier than a frozen margarita pouch in a plastic cup. 
Except maybe cookies n cream ice cream. 
I've always wanted to try Essie nail polish but couldn't bring myself to spend $7 on it. I got this one as a gift and I totally understand the hype. It goes on so smoothly, it dries quickly, and was completely opaque in one coat. The names also make me smile. This one is Jamaica me crazy.

That's all folks. 
Xo steph

1 comment: