Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social

 I haven't Sunday Social-ed in a while, so here I am. 
Sunday Social

 1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? I loved watching I Love Lucy reruns when I was a kid. Ok..I still do. But my favorite kid show was probably Rugrats.


2. What is your current favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, and Big Bang Theory.


3. Which reality show would you NEVER do? Fear Factor. I would never make it to or through the first round. Also I have no desire to eat gross things, even for lots of money.


4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? Worst Cooks in America. I would love Anne Burrell or Bobby Flay to teach me how to cook. I have always wanted to try out for American Idol but since all of the original judges are gone I'm less interested. 


5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? Our friends joke that Justin and I are like Marshall and Lily from HIMYM. Although I think it's just because I am much smaller than Justin, have red hair and am a teacher.


6. Which TV character would you want to date? Umm..Caleb from Pretty Little Liars. 

Our week with Nate was great, and now my parents are here. I love having visitors but I feel bad that our house still looks like we just moved in. 

In other news, I'm going to finally get my acrylics taken off. They're really grown out and starting to look gross. They're also starting to get really annoying. I've been reading up on how to do it myself, but I'm too chicken to try, so I'm just going to let the professionals do it. 

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
Xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. Worst Cooks in America is awesome! I would like to have cooking lessons from Sam Talbot though haha He was on Top Chef...le sigh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg when I was in 8th grade I had acrylics and I seriously just like ripped them off my nails with nail clippers, I didn't know there was a special way to do it.

    ReplyDelete