1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If you know me, you know I love food and this is a difficult question to answer. I'm going to go with macaroni and cheese. The tasty, homemade, gooey, extra cheesy kind.
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Ice cream, of course.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? I don't really eat a lot of weird things. I guess the most interesting combination lately has been nacho cheese Doritos and cottage cheese.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? I can't really avoid them because everyone cooks with them and they're in almost everything, but I hate onions.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? My family has always been into hunting. We ate a lot of venison, and my mom always made this dish with chopped venison in a mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes. So good.
Thanks, Sunday Social, for making me want to go eat everything that's bad for me.