Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fuzzy Face

 I am not a "fur mommy" and I am not going to flood you with pictures (mostly because this is the only one I could get of him being still and not blurry) of my pet, but just look at this boy! 
His name is Jethro. On Sunday we went to the humane society just to get some more information and after visiting "Kitty City", we ended up applying to adopt this guy. They told us it would take 3-5 days to process it and they would let us know. It didn't even take 3 hours before they called us back 

We were able to pick him up today and aside from hating the car, he's been pretty great. That's my big excitement for today...that, and a new hand soap in the bathroom that smells delicious. 
Xo Steph


2 comments:

  1. Aww what a handsome guy! Congrats on the new family member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Congrats on the addition!

    ReplyDelete