Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social 8-4

  It's already time for Sunday Social. Why do weekends go by so quickly? Today we're going to the Humane Society to turn in an adoption application and look at pets. Hopefully in the next few days/weeks we'll have a new pet! Anyway, on to the questions!
Sunday Social

 1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
I'm a little ashamed to admit that my computer and phone are in the top two. The third item would be toothpaste. I cannot (nor do I think anyone should) go a day without brushing my teeth.

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It's just a really good book. We read it in 7th grade and I reread it for an adolescent literature class I took in college (and several times in between).
[source]


3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
I would really really like to get back to my wedding weight. I'm signing up to do a Color Run soon so hopefully that will light a fire under me!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I guess it depends. If I'm reliving it to change things, it would be freshman or sophomore year of college. I wasn't very outgoing and I didn't really branch out or try to meet new people. If I'm reliving it because it was awesome, it would be senior year of college. Lots of great things happened that year. :) 
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm really shy....that I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just really not good at talking to people. 

Xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I dated a guy once who had good oral hygiene when we started dating, and slowly over time began only brushing his teeth about once every few days. It was DISGUSTING.

    ReplyDelete