Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Weekend of Birthdays and Sunday Social

This weekend was one of the busiest we've had in a while. Friday night we had a birthday bonfire at our house for some friends.

Saturday afternoon I accidentally had a shopping spree at Target and bought a few new articles of clothing. Oops. I only went for a birthday card. Justin's cousin has the cutest baby and we went to celebrate his first birthday!

Today was our church picnic and I was in charge of the kids' games so I was there all day and have a nice hot sunburn to show for it. We both spent tonight doing school work and eating the dinner of champions.
Papa John's pizza, cheesey bread, with ranch dressing. Even busted out the fine china.

 I figured Sunday Social was a good way to finish out the weekend even though I'm a little late to the linkup.

Sunday Social
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I've always wanted to skydive. If ever given the opportunity though, I'm sure I would chicken out. I'm afraid I would throw up or pass out or something.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I really don't like these kinds of questions. Mostly because I don't know how to answer them. Likely still teaching. God-willing we will have had at least one kid by then. 


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Running the Color Run, and seeing my family at Christmas!


4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Of course I hope for my blog to grow. I hope to improve my writing and make some new blog friends. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No. I like where we live just fine and I know we will be here for a while. But I think if the right call comes along in the future, we will take it. 

6. What is your morning routine?
Hit the snooze button as many times as possible.
Shower/get dressed.
Breakfast/read blogs.
Brush teeth, and out the door. 

Xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine wanting to skydive. That just doesn't sound like fun to me. I don't mind heights, but falling from them? :P
    I read blogs during breakfast too. Efficiency is a good trait, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to blog! ....a bonfire in August? Here in Texas we aren't hanging around anything hot until AT LEAST the end of October! Haha!

    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete