Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thanks to Steph...

Not me, Steph. This Steph. I saw her post this today and I wanted to do it too. So thanks, Steph. :)

My happy place...At home. Either on the couch wrapped up in blankets and crocheting, or at the piano. 


Whatever happened to...Predictability?..The milkman, the paper boy, evening t.v..? Sorry. Had to.
FullHouseLogo.jpg
[source]
So what if...I've been neglecting to workout even though the Color Run is coming up soon. ....this might not go well....
E! needs a reality show about...Nothing. No more reality shows. The ones that already exist are bad enough. Except Honey Boo Boo.
My go-to fast food meal is...either the $5 lunch from DQ (Chicken strips with ranch, please) or the $4 lunch from Subway (6 inch turkey with all veggies except onions and a drink). So, I'm cheap.
You might not know that...when I started my blog I wanted it to be a beauty/fashion blog. Then I realized people who wear yoga pants and no makeup most days are not exactly qualified for such things.
The hottest quarterback in the NFL is...Aaron Rodgers. Ok, no I do not like the Packers. And no, I do not watch football for attractive men. But he really is a good looking man.
If I could...Turn back time...if I could find a way.... This Cher song popped into my head as soon as I read this. But instead of hearing Cher sing it, my mind went to Jack.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzrbicqGlB1qit7b5o1_500.gif
[source]
 
My personality is awesome because...because there's no other one just like it! I don't know how to answer this.
Twerking is...stupid. End of story.
I think it's super gross when...people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus...nothing. No one needs to tell her anything. Leave her alone and let her work out her crazy. 


How would you answer?? 
Xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Miley needs some space. Man do I miss the Hannah Montana Miley...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. That is why I also don't have a beauty/fashion blog. I love makeup. I own a lot of it. I am really really bad about wearing it more than one day a week.

    ReplyDelete