Friday, October 25, 2013

Gotta Get Down on Friday

It's 9 pm on Friday night and too late to craft a creative title and intro to this post. How was your Friday??

After work Justin and I went out to get my ring inspected and cleaned. I have to take it in twice a year to keep up the warranty. We grabbed some dinner at Red Robin (YUM!) You know you were thinking it too. Then I had some homework to finish up for my class tomorrow...so naturally we went to Target. My homework is done so I'm linking up with Happies and Crappies and I don't care how late I am. 
 The Vintage Modern Wife & Brunch with Amber: Happies and Crappies Link Up 

Crappies Again, don't want to end my post on a crappy note.
-There will be no down time this weekend. I am busy all day, every day. And I just want to lay on the couch.
- My hands are already starting to crack and bleed. 
- I have several hours worth of shows to catch up on. And no time to watch them (see above).
- The red devil in my belly
[source]
Happies
-I got new slippers. That sounds a lot lamer than I thought it would. But they are cushy and warm and I get so excited when I see them waiting for me by the door. 
- I'm really proud of how much I've worked out this week. Especially with the whole period thing. 
-I made these baked chimichangas for dinner last night and they were DELICIOUS! 
-Jethro is curled up next to my leg right now and is purring away. Also keeping me warm. 

Happy Friday! 
Xo Steph

4 comments:

  1. I have to take my ring in twice a year too...it's always so nice to see it all shiny and clean again, but it's hard to remember to do it! Baked chimichangas...they sure sound tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about the red devil!! At first I wasn't sure what that was! I just found your blog through the Happies and Crappies link up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Red Robin burgers. It's been too long since I've had one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, about the slippers. I have been scoping out a few pairs myself. Nothing is better than being cozy!!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete