Friday, October 18, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Today I've decided to try this link up since it's Friday and I'm procrastinating real life.
The Vintage Modern Wife & Brunch with Amber: Happies and Crappies Link Up
If you aren't familiar with this link up, it's pretty simple; it's just a list of good things and not so good things from the week. Here goes. I'm going to start with crappies so that this post can end on a happy note.

Crappies:
I didn't go to Planet Fitness at all this week. I did zumba and swimming, but it was not a great week for workouts.
It rained the majority of the week. Do you know what it's like to be in charge of a room of 2-3 year olds who can't go outside?! It's crappy.

My hair band snapped when I was trying to put my hair up today.

On another hair-related note, my hair is pretty chlorine fried from swimming.

Happies: 
The stars aligned today and my afternoon off landed on Friday. Hello, weekend.

That thing with the voice-over.

I have no plans or commitments this weekend. That sounds sad, but seriously I'm so excited not to have to go or be anywhere for the first time in weeks. 

My grandpa who was in the hospital last week got to come home finally!

There's a new Revenge, a new Grey's Anatomy, AND a new Big Bang Theory for me to catch up on. Hold the spoilers, please!

That's all I've got. Enjoy your weekend!
Xo Steph



2 comments:

  1. Dude...don't even get me started on Grey's Anatomy. It has me freaking out EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Love this link up...Maybe I'll join in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been raining every single day here--I need the sun!

    ReplyDelete