Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Currently

Currently I am...crocheting like a madwoman. Something about cold weather makes crocheting even more appealing. I'm trying a new hat pattern. I've taken it apart at least thrice. Crocheting in the round gets me every time.

Watching: The Office. I'm not sure how we've watched How I Met Your Mother 80,000 times but have not re-watched The Office. Speaking of HIMYM, is anyone else a little bit bored of this season? I am. I get it, but it's getting kind of old. Anybody else watch Biggest Loser? I was pretty disappointed by the results last week...and I think some of the challenges have been pretty ridiculous. Anyway, The Office is great. Watch it.

Wearing: PJ pants pretty much happen as soon as I walk in the door at night. So there's that. Also the sweater I wore to work, striped socks, and my fuzzy slippers.

Drinking: Right now, water. But I have a new-found obsession with fountain Dr. Pepper. In a foam cup, not plastic. Half ice. Can't stop, won't stop.

Excited for: Advent by Candlelight at our church..I'm hosting a table...should be fun! Also, the holidays. I seriously can't wait for a few days off to spend with our families!

Other news: Jethro caught a mouse this weekend. We were sitting in the living room before church and he trotted in and dropped it in front of us. It took a few minutes to realize it was a real mouse. I didn't freak out as much as I thought I would. That does not mean I'm looking forward to it happening again. Thanks, Jethro.

Xo Steph




4 comments:

  1. I agree, I feel that HIMYM is dragging a bit this season. I want Ted to meet the Mother already! I wish I knew how to crochet, maybe a new hobby I could take up this winter?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cold weather does bring on crochet season, because lately I've been thinking of picking up a hook and a skein of yarn--I'm not great at it, I know all of two stitches, but I can make a plain old scarf! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you on crocheting in the round - kills me. I avoid it whenever possible. There has got to be some amazing trick to it that we haven't figured out yet...

    I got bored with HIMYM after about 2 seasons. :-/ But The Office...I could watch over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Jethro bought you a gift! eeeeeee

    I dumped HIMYM years ago. I was too impatient to wait for the mother.

    ReplyDelete