Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I really like this linkup. Here are your happies and crappies for this week. Enjoy!

 The Vintage Modern Wife & Brunch with Amber: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Crappies:
-Tossed my garbage in the dumpster outside of work and suddenly realized I didn't have my keys with me anymore...
-I haven't been to the gym all week. And it feels awful.
-Cough/cold/snot season is starting to creep into my classroom. I don't want it!! 
-My nails are so freaking chipped right now, and I have no motivation to repaint them.

Happies:
-When I went inside to get a flashlight, preparing to dumpster-dive for my keys, I saw them on the counter (see: Crappies)
-Getting together with friends on Friday and Saturday night. Let the good times roll.
-I got my newsletter written and next week's lesson plan turned in early. That never happens!
 -Half day on a Friday. Hah. Lay. Lew. Yah.

I'd love to hear your lists!
Xo Steph

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get my butt moving doing anything. I feel gross.

    Enjoy your half day/weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Happies!

    Also, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Sunshine Award :)

    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/2013/11/just-dash-of-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a def Happy that you didn't have to dumpster dive!! :) Sounds like a fun weekend planned, enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for no dumpster diving! That's always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete