Friday, December 6, 2013

Happies, Crappies, and Procrastination

Hi, folks. Instead of taking care of the mountain of housework I have to do, I just finished scarfing down a bowl of delicious pasta, am enjoying just one episode of The Office, and writing this post (it's Thursday night so I'm a little ahead of the game). Let's get to it.

The Vintage Modern Wife & Brunch with Amber: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Crappies:
-My freaking car. Thankfully the shop called today and it's done, but I'm not looking forward to the bill. 

-Did I mention the mountain of housework I have to do? There are three baskets of laundry surrounding me right now that need to be folded and put away and the dishes are taking over my kitchen. 

-It's freaking cold outside. I love the holidays but I don't love cold weather. Especially when I have to get my kiddos bundled up and take them outside in it. 

Happies:
-Some friends from out of town...or rather a friend from out of town and his fiancee, whom I have not met yet...are coming to stay with us this weekend and I can't wait!!

-We're having Friendsgiving on Saturday night. Good friends, good food, good times!!

-I got myself a Christmas present online on Black Friday and it arrived yesterday. A beautiful pair of black boots, and two Essie nail polishes. Thanks, Macy's gift card! 

I hope your weekend has lots of happy and no crappy! 
Xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. You never can go wrong with giving yourself nail polishes! Hope your Friendsgiving goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for Friendsgiving! Enjoy!

    Which Essies did you get?

    Car bills are always hideous to face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an early Christmas present!! We had the biggest car repair bill yet this week--it's so nice when they just work the way they are supposed to!

    ReplyDelete