Sunday, December 1, 2013

Here Comes the Sun!

The lovely Brittany has nominated me for a Sunshine award!!
 
These are the rules: 
-Put the logo in a post or on your blog.
-Answer the questions written by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate others (include their links in your post).
-Provide questions for your nominees to answer.

Questions from Brittany
1. What song do you never get tired of listening to? I don't do well at picking  just one in these types of situations. So my two are "Beautiful Day" by U2 and "Breathe In, Breathe Out" by Mat Kearney.

2. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't do this any more since there aren't any young kids in my family anymore, but my grandma always used to order a cake for Christmas Eve and have them write "Happy birthday, Jesus" on it. I'd like to start that tradition up again when we have kids.  

3. Biggest pet peeve?  When people crack their knuckles, neck, jaw, etc. This makes me so upset. Can't even explain why. Just makes me cringe.

4. Facebook or Twitter? As much crap as it gets these days, I have to say Facebook. I like Twitter but I use Facebook more. Mainly for keeping in touch with long distance friends and family.

5. What is your favorite blog? I can't pick a favorite blog.  

6. Describe your ideal vacation? Ireland. It is my dream to go there one day.  

7. Who is your celebrity crush? Bono. Don't judge me.

8. What is your favorite thing about fall? Scarves.  

9. Who do you go to when you need advice? I guess it depends on what kind of advice. Usually Justin first, or my mom.

10. Give us a random fact about yourself. I have extremely flat feet. 

My Questions
1. If you could go back and live in any time period, which would you choose? 
2. What is your biggest fear? 
3. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up...and is that the job you have now?
4. Name one item on your bucket list. 
5. Bath or shower?
6. Choose any 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with.
7. Are you allergic to anything? 
8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
9. Favorite tv show? 
10. What is one talent you wish you had? 

I nominate
Angi 
Elle 

4 comments:

  1. thank you! i'm answering here in case i forget to do this!

    1. 1960s
    2. suffocation
    3. no
    4. Nyc at christmastime
    5. shower is faster
    6. just my granny
    7. penicillin, grass, pollen, citric acid
    8. laugh because charlie taps my face to wake me up
    9. don't have one that's my FAVE, but a lot i watch
    10. artistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you are so sweet, thank you!

    I am obsessed with infinity scarves. They're my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the nomination!!

    I love #2, we used to do that on Christmas Eve when we were kids, too! We'd bake a couple cakes and my sister and I would each get to decorate one with candy, and then we'd even sing happy birthday to Jesus. Definitely doing that with our kids, too. :) Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still one who likes and uses Facebook a lot for family and friends--I only use twitter for my blog.
    And I think it would be impossible to pick a favorite blog!

    ReplyDelete