Sunday, February 9, 2014

Currently

I really like doing these posts after a blog absence so I can fill you in on what I've been up to. I also enjoy these when I have nothing else to write about. Tonight it's both. Anyway, I'm currently...

Watching: Breaking Bad. I started watching a few weeks ago and I'm freaking obsessed. Even though it's nothing like any show I would normally watch, I've been binge-watching the crap out of it.

I've also been watching Everybody Loves Raymond because I'm a big old chicken and need to watch something light and happy after Breaking Bad. 
source
Drinking: Water. Because I just burned my mouth trying to drink tea. 

Wearing: Some classy looking pajamas, that include one of Justin's old t-shirts, wool socks, and a blanket. 

Thinking: This weekend, as most do, went way too quickly and I feel like I got nothing done. Also, I'm not ready for it to be Monday yet. 

Smelling: A delightful Pink Grapefruit Magnolia candle that's burning on the coffee table. 

Reading: An overwhelming amount of blog posts I need to catch up on. But as for an actual book, I just started Divergent

Thinking: I'm ready for bed, and it's 9:15, and that's just a little sad. 

Xo Steph


2 comments:

  1. divergent is such a great book! i couldn't get into the other 2 but the first one is amazing.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete