Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Currently

I found this linkup on Michelle's blog and thought it was great. I'm kind of nosy and love reading about what other people are doing. I know I'm not the only one...that's why this linkup exists. Anyway, here's what I'm currently up to. 

siddathornton

R E A D I N G I'm still at the same point in Divergent as I was when I wrote one of these posts last time. I definitely don't take as much time to read as I should. I'm also catching up on blog reading.
W R I T I N G A meal plan! Yeah!
L I S T E N I N G to Boondock Saints on tv, and Justin's commentary "Ew...oh man...Well that's gross". Consequently, I'm also currently sitting in a position where my laptop blocks my view of the television because all of the blood and violence in this movie makes my stomach feel sick. #whimp 
T H I N K I N G about changing my blog name. To what? I don't know. I'm also considering shelling out the bucks for a blog design. 
S M E L L I N G nothing. 
W I S H I N G someone would bring me something tasty for lunch so I don't have to get up and find/cook anything.
H O P I N G I can get through all of the things I need to get done this week without losing my mind.
W E A R I N G yoga pants, a t-shirt, one pink sock, one blue sock, and slippers. 
L O V I  N G the snowman blanket I'm wrapped up in.
W A N T I N G something to drink. Hot chocolate, in particular. 
N E E D I N G to watch some more Breaking Bad before the last episodes come on Netflix
F E E L I N G sleepy, and cold.

What's going on with you currently??
Xo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment