Monday, February 24, 2014

This Weekend I decided...

...It is perfectly acceptable to have spent a Saturday watching 80's movies (including but not limited to Say Anything and The Breakfast Club) instead of doing anything productive.

...I washed the bedding and made no bake cookies, so my Saturday was not completely unproductive after all.

...I have wasted so many moments on Pinterest not browsing the Humor section.
funny moose
source

...I want to start meal planning. We end up eating out or eating junk because we don't plan what we're going to eat. It's getting serious, guys; I downloaded an app and everything.

...Having a church pew in my dining room is cooler than I originally thought it would be when Justin brought it home. Now I need to bust out the sewing machine and learn how to use it make a cushion for it.


...This weekend went by too quickly. 

What did you do this weekend?
Xo Steph

5 comments:

  1. I freaking love that pew. That is awesome.

    The Breakfast Club is the perfect way to spend any day.

    If I didn't meal plan, I'd be screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, YES to 80s movies!! Say Anything and Breakfast Club are awesome.

    There's a meal planning app? Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. breakfast club is one of my fav movies! every time it's on tv, i have to watch it

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to meal plan. Normally when I go to the grocery store I have the following on my list: Diet Coke and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundry AND no-bake cookies? Definitely not an unproductive Saturday!

    ReplyDelete