Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happenings

-I just ate Ramen for lunch, like a broke-ass college student. I guess being a broke-ass adult isn't that much different.

-Justin was gone all week last week, and since he's been home we've hardly seen each other. That's what happens when you're a teacher married to a teacher.

-Last night I had a dream that I was supposed to accompany some big shot singer at a concert but we didn't get to practice together ahead of time. These are the things that terrify me.

-My parents were supposed to come here for Easter but my grandpa isn't doing very well so we are packing up and going there. Living so far away and not being able to help out or even see them is really hard, and I've been kind of a wreck lately.

-Just when I think work is settling down, BOOM. Curve ball. My assistant has been moved to another room, now I have a co-teacher who may be temporary, may be permanent. Lots of other changes too. BRB, having a breakdown.

-I spent a ridiculous amount of time this weekend trying to figure out a sewing machine that my grandma gave me. It's very old and I'm not sure a manual exists...I spent the better part of Saturday searching the internet and found nothing. I bought some test fabric and tried to figure it out on my own to no avail.

-Thanks for reading my random stream of consciousness as I try getting back into a blogging routine (seriously it had been weeks since I'd even opened Bloglovin', and the amount of posts in my feed was RIDICULOUS).

Xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. Angel eats ramen whenever I'm not around to feed him. It's a classic for a reason...but it's not actually that tasty when you think about it.... :P I've never attempted working with older sewing machines at all, they intimidate me a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes ramen is necessary...either due to my wallet or because I consider it a comfort food even though I know it's bad for me.

    I can't work any sewing machine, so kudos to you for even trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope things got better for you and that you hada good easter

    ReplyDelete