Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Humpday Confessions


Thanks to Kathy for providing this linkup for me to spit word vomit at you. These are my confessions...
Vodka and Soda

...I come home for lunch on my break almost every day, and it's so freaking hard to get my butt off the couch and go back. 

...And when I come home I turn on the tv to watch noon-time basic television, such as Paternity Court. Today a lady thought she was meeting her biological father for the first time; when they revealed that he was not, the tears started flowing...and the people on tv cried too. 

...I've been doing pretty well about getting to the gym lately. When I come out though, I have to walk past the Chinese takeout restaurant and it takes every ounce of self-control not to stop in and order one of everything on the menu. How's a girl supposed to lose her fat rolls if she's surrounded by egg rolls?! 

...There is a pile of clean laundry in my dining room that stands about as tall as me. Don't. Even. Care. Folding and putting away laundry is my least favorite thing in the world.

...Today I tried to reach a box that some rude tall person put on top of the cabinets in my classroom; the whole thing fell on me and my students thought it was hilarious. #ShortPeople #TheStruggleIsReal

Xo Steph

5 comments:

  1. putting away laundry is the most vile thing. why haven't they invented a machine that does laundry, fold it and puts it away for you???? i have a huge load to do and i'm not looking forward to it.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loathe putting away laundry. It will sit there forever before I actually get around to putting it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be incredibly hard to go back to work after coming home for lunch break!! Once I'm home, I tend to want to stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I could ever get myself back to work if I went home during my lunch break! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster blogger award, so if you want to, you can join in on the fun by answering the questions I posted here: http://emilyabernathy.com/2014/05/05/weekly-wishes-17-may-liebster-award-nomination/.

    ReplyDelete