Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Currently

I love when we are able to go to church on Saturday night; it's so nice to get to sleep in some Sunday mornings. Of course when I say sleep in I mean sleep until about 7, then come down to sit on the couch  in my pajamas. Here's what else is happening for Sunday. 

R E A D I N G Nothing. To say I'm still reading Divergent would be a lie; I haven't picked up in over a week. 
W R I T I N G I'm not actually in the writing stage, but I'm working on a few new blog posts and jotting down ideas. 
L I S T E N I N G to a re-run of Pioneer Woman on the Food network website. 
T H I N K I N G it would be a great day for relaxing, catching up on chores, and a Netflix binge. Instead I'm hitting the gym, then going to my in-laws' for the afternoon. 
S M E L L I N G Nail polish. Cover Girl's Ever Reddy to be specific. 
W I S H I N G that I could be Ree Drummond when I grow up. And that we could get Food Network without paying for all of the other cable channels we would never watch; it's one of the only reasons I miss cable. 
H O P I N G that this work-week goes by quickly. It's a short week but those four days tend to go painfully slow. 
W E A R I N G jammies. 
L O V I  N G my new reading schedule.
W A N T I N G Some of this seafood pasta that Ree is making.
N E E D I N G to get my butt up and head to the gym instead of thinking about seafood pasta. 
F E E L I N G Ambitious. Watching cooking shows always makes me feel this way. When I actually head into the kitchen though, it's a different story. Maybe I should start a "tried-to-cook-but-failed" blog. 


Xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I have also been a bad reader lately. I've been so tired that all I want to do is get cozy in front of the TV each evening and not use any brain power! I'm hoping that changes this week. Sounds like you have a productive day planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love PW, even though i cannot cook to save my life!!

    ReplyDelete