Monday, May 26, 2014

Lately

My grandma came to visit. She was going to a wedding and our house was the halfway point so she stopped in the way. Jethro loved her. And I think she enjoyed meeting her great grandcat. 


I finally finished putting the bathroom together upstairs. Between fixing the shower, painting, and building some storage we had kept everything downstairs and weren't using the upstairs bathroom at all. Now it's all put together; this is the back corner. Toilet, shower, and sink are to the left of this.

Friday night we visited Justin's parents at their campsite. We didn't do a lot of camping when I was younger and I'm still not completely sold on the idea, but it was fun to visit just for the evening.


We bought a new grill. Justin had to bust it out as soon as we got it home. He was very excited about the grill, but not so much about me taking his picture. 

Day two in a row of grilling. This time Em and Newlin came over and we had delicious ribs. The men were excited about the bone plate. 


We play a lot of Settlers of Catan. Between Em & Newlin and Justin & I, we have all of the expansion packs. It's a staple when we get together. During this particular get together, we played Cards Against Humanity, but it's probably better that I didn't take a picture of those cards. :p


Also during the long weekend I read a lot, cleaned out the spare bedroom, boxed up winter clothes, went running a couple of times, and took a great Saturday afternoon nap. 

That's what's been going here. Whether you had a busy weekend or a relaxing one, I hope you enjoyed your Memorial day and remembered those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom! 
Xo Steph









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I now want ribs though! So yummy! xo

    ReplyDelete