Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Why My Birthday Weekend Was Awesome

Today's the day! I'm officially a quarter of a century old. Here's a recap of all of the celebratory birthday awesomeness.

Friday we went to the Brewers game with Emily and Newlin. It was a blast!! We got home about 10 minutes before my parents got here. Then everyone crashed after a long, fun day.

Saturday we got to sleep in. My mom and I went and got our nails done while Justin and my dad grilled us up some lunch. We hung out and played cards until I had to go to church, and had a bonfire in the evening. 

Sunday we got up early and went to a car show by the lake. We saw a lot of cool cars that I knew nothing about. Thankfully my dad was there to educate all of us. We also saw the wiener mobile. We headed down to Justin's grandparents' house and had dinner with his family. Justin's mom gave me some Big Bang Theory socks for my birthday *that I don't have a picture of because I left them in Justin's car*, and we both gave our dads bottles of Crown Royal. We had birthday cake and ice cream, then it was time to come home. 


Monday My parents left when I left for work. About two hours into my day, I got to clean up puke and a potty accident. The rest of the day went pretty normally. After work we had to run some errands, then we went for birthday-versary dinner. We finished the night with champagne, and some reruns of The Office. 

Xo Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment