1. Summer lipstick you're loving? I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, but I have been wearing the NYC Liquid Lipshine in Soho Peach quite a bit this summer.
2. Summer nail polish you're loving? Essie Turquoise & Caicos
3. Bathing suit you're loving this summer? I haven't been swimming, or needed to wear a bathing suit at all this summer. The only bathing suit I own is a purple one that I bought in Florida.
4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks? My usual Starbucks order when it's warm outside is unsweetened iced green tea.
5. Favourite fake tan? I don't fake tan; I rock the pale.
6. Favourite summer song? "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith. I heard this song over and over on the road trips we've taken this summer and I still love it.
7. Favourite summer accessory? I love toe rings in the summer. Maybe that's old school. I just think they're cute.
8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume? Bath & Body Works always has great summer scents; right now I love Beautiful Day
9. Summer book you're loving? I'm still reading Insurgent. That's been my fall/winter/spring book too.
10. What are you most excited to do this summer? I'm really excited to get my classroom set up, to be honest. I know summer has flown by and I'm not wishing it to go any faster, but I'm really excited to start a new adventure.
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you're interested in doing this I tag YOU!