Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Positively Radiant!

A few weeks ago I received Aveeno's Positively Radiant Tone Corrector from Influenster to review. 
This product was complimentary from Influenster. All opinions of the product are my own.
As the name suggests, it is for dark spots and uneven skin tone. I have been using it for about three weeks and my skin looks much brighter and more even!

I put it on in the morning right after I get out of the shower. I concentrate it on my cheeks and under my eyes. The redness on my cheeks has improved and my skin looks a lot more even and smooth. 

It's not oily at all, but is really light weight, satiny and smooth. It feels really good on my skin and smells great! Sometimes I wear it under moisturizer (when I remember to put on moisturizer), and sometimes just under makeup. 

If you have dark spots or struggle with uneven skin tone, I definitely recommend this product! 

Xo Steph


Thanks Influenster for helping me stay #RadiantWithAVEENO


2 comments:

  1. For some reason, Aveeno products are not good for my face. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use avenno body cream. but get this -- my friend works for the company who supplies this and she gets to shop at the employee store. avenno creams that are usually eleventy billion dollars at the store? $1.98. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete