Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Fun

I may have done this survey thing before. But I'm following Angi's lead. 

4 names people call you other than your real name:
1. Teacher
2. Weeb
3. Stephie (DON'T call me this. Unless you're my grandpa.)
4. "Hey". I don't get this as much as anymore, but every once in a while I have to remind my students my name is not "hey". 

4 jobs I've had:
1. Janitor
2. Office Assistant
3. Cashier
4. Teacher 


4 movies you've seen more than once:
1. Just Friends
2. Anchorman
3. Forest Gump
4. Newsies

4 Books I'd Recommend:
1. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
2. Anything by Sarah Dessen
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
4. The Harry Potter series

4 places I've lived:
1. Michigan
2. Minnesota
3. Wisconsin
4. Florida

4 places you've visited:
1. London
2. Denver, CO
3. Nashville, TN
4. New York City

4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm and dry
2. With my family
3. In a big city somewhere
4. Europe

4 things I don't eat:
1. Meatloaf
2. Sloppy joes
3. Onions
4. Sushi

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Potatoes (see: french fries, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, etc.)
2. Pineapple
3. Pasta
4. Ice cream

4 TV shows I watch: 
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Pretty Little Liars
3. The Pioneer Woman
4.  Reruns on Netflix 

4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas
2. Visiting friends and family back home
3. A real teacher "Summer"
4. Taking on some new home-improvement projects.

4 Things I'm always saying:
1. "Use your walking feet, please"
2. "Did you wash your hands?" 
3. "No, Jethro!" 
4. "That is/was/is gonna be a hot mess"

2 comments:

  1. I love Forrest Gump!! It was so hard to narrow down movies and books to just 4 choices...

    Substitute "Jethro" with "Duma" and that was me at 4am, pulling a rubber band out of his mouth. Cats, man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a janitor, too! Actually, for only 4 months, but still. Cleaning up other people's messes for the win! Haha ;)

    Potatoes are always good. No matter how they're cooked.

    ReplyDelete