Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ABC

I saw someone post this on their blog today, and I'm at a loss for what to write about so...here we are. 

A- Age: 26 right now, 27 on FRIDAY! 

B- Biggest fear: Deep water. And since my miscarriage so many fears about not being able to have children or having major complications having children.

C- Current time: 9:30 p.m.

D- Drink you last had: Right now I'm drinking water. Before that Grapefruit La Croix (a.k.a YUM). 

E- Every day starts with: Currently scanning my phone and then a walk. During the school year rolling out of bed at the last possible minute and getting ready as quickly as possible to make it out of the house on time.

F- Favorite song: 



G- Ghosts, are they real?: I don't think so. Does that stop me from being scared of ghost stories and movies? Of course not. 

H- Hometown: Somewhere in Michigan that you've probably never heard of. 

I- In love with: This guy.


J- Jealous of: Anyone with the ability to rap.

K- Killed someone?: Do people really answer 'yes' to this? No. 

L- Last time you cried?: Memorial Day weekend at my friend's beautiful wedding! 


M- Middle name: Marie

N- Number of siblings: Zero. 

O- One wish: That my family and friends didn't live so far away from me. 

P-Last person you called: Tiffany

Q- Question you're always asked: At school: "Can I go potty?" At home: "Where are the nail clippers?"

R- Reason to smile: This picture of Jethro.


S- Song last sang: "Well I won't back down. No, I won't back down. You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down"

T- Time you woke up: 8:00

U- Underwear color: Currently blue.

V- Vacation destination: One day I will go to Ireland.

W- Worst habit: Leaving my nail polish on long after it has chipped. 

X- X-Ray's you've had: Teeth and ankle.

Y- Your favorite food: Potatoes. In mashed or french fry form, please.

Z- Zodiac sign: Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment